FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Do you offer any discounts on your online shop?
Yes, we do offer promotional discounts from time to time, make sure you’re signed up to our newsletter and follow our social media accounts to stay up to date with the latest news.
2. Do you charge a delivery fee and is there a minimum order?
There is no minimum order and our delivery fee is £2.95 or free delivery if you spend £30.
3. Do the parcels require a signature?
No, we use DHL next day delivery which usually asks for a signature either by yourself or your neighbour but once you receive your tracking email you can ask the courier to leave the package in a safe place.
4. Do you deliver outside of the UK?
Yes, but only through Ankorstore at the moment.
5. Do you sell your products at trade prices?
Yes, please click on the login portal on our top bar menu - from there you can complete registration as a retailer to check out our wholesale prices and order straight from our website.
6. Are your products gluten-free?
No. However all ancient wheats are known to be more tolerable than modern wheat.
7. Are your products free from genetically modified foods?
Absolutely. We are certified organic by the Soil Association.
8. What are you doing to be more environmentally sustainable?
We are constantly trying to improve our sustainability efforts. Primarily we choose organic, ancient grains which help with regenerative farming and are great for the environment. All our packaging is plastic free and our London based factory runs solely on green energy. To find out more please visit our page dedicated to sustainability which can be found on the home page.
9. Does your packaging include BPA?
No it doesn’t.
10. Do you have any zero waste products?
All of our products are zero waste.